Shenzhen International Advanced Ceramics Exhibition
No. 1, Zhancheng Road, Fuhai Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Shenzhen International Advanced Ceramics Exhibition -With the accelerated development of China’s 5G communications, semiconductor chips and packaging, robotics and artificial intelligence, industrial Internet, new energy vehicles, aerospace, rail transit, consumer electronics, biomedical and other industries, the electronic function There is huge demand for ceramics, high-performance structural ceramics, bioceramics, nano-ceramic powders, and ceramic 3D printing. China has become the world’s largest advanced ceramics market.
The Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area with Shenzhen as its center is being built into an international technological innovation center with global influence. It has the largest electronic information industry base in the country, a world-class smart home appliance industry cluster, the largest artificial intelligence industry cluster in the country, the most important chip application and design industry base in the country, and the industry cluster with the largest automobile output in the country. It is a key agglomeration area of the national biomedical industry…This is where Huawei, ZTE, Tencent, GAC, Dongfeng, BYD, Midea, Gree, TCL, OPPO, iFLYTEK, DJI… …And many other world-renowned companies. This is the best place to hold the Advanced Ceramics Exhibition!
Shenzhen International Advanced Ceramics Exhibition (IACE South China) will cooperate with “Shenzhen International Powder Metallurgy Exhibition (PM South China)”, “Shenzhen International Additive Manufacturing Exhibition (Formnext South China)” and “Shenzhen International Power Components, Renewable “Energy Management Exhibition (PCIM Asia)” was held in the same place at the same time.
The linkage of the four exhibitions can connect related industrial chains, connect more upstream and downstream companies, attract a wider audience group, and form a “one-stop” that not only brings together more exhibitors to compete on the same stage, but also meets the diverse needs of audiences and buyers. Business exchange platform.
Shenzhen International Advanced Ceramics Exhibition has:
- 10 000 professional visitors;
- 15,000 square meters exhibition area;
- 200 exhibitors.
The main exhibits of this exhibition:
- Additive manufacturing solutions
- Additive manufacturing materials, accessories and parts
- Powder metallurgy materials
- Powder metallurgy equipment
- Powder metallurgy products
- Advanced ceramic materials
- Advanced ceramic equipment
- Mould, rapid prototyping technology and equipment
- 3D scanner and related software
- Quality management and measurement
- Post-processing equipment and technology
- Product development
- Other advanced molding technologies, equipment and products
- Training and education
- The 2nd Ceramic Substrate Preparation Technology and Industrial Chain Application Development Forum
- Shenzhen International Ceramics 3D Printing Summit Forum
- Series of activities commemorating the 10th anniversary of the establishment of the Powder Metallurgy Industry Technology Innovation Strategic Alliance 2021 Shenzhen International Powder Metallurgy Summit Forum
- The 3rd South China Injection Molding and Additive Manufacturing Technology and Application Summit Forum
- Unknown Mainland’s First 3D Printing Application Industry User Conference
- Annual Advanced Ceramics New Product Launch Conference
- Annual powder metallurgy new product launch conference
- Annual Additive Manufacturing New Product Launch Conference
This exhibition is designed for people in the following fields:
- Automobile industry, aerospace shipbuilding, instrument and equipment engineering technology, general engineering technology, household appliances and technology, electronic and electrical industry, IT industry, communication industry, packaging technology, consumer goods/toy industry, sports and leisure/bicycles, furniture, beauty consumer products , Medical/optical/chemical industry, construction service industry, clocks and watches/jewelry, lighting, green construction, machine tools, others
- September 9, 2021 9:30-17:00
- September 10, 2021 9:30-17:00
- September 11, 2021 9:30-15:30
Thursday, September 9, 2021 - Saturday, September 11, 2021