The 44th China·Beijing International Gifts, Premiums and Housewares Exhibition -Beijing Gifts Fair is a leading domestic gift and home furnishing industry exhibition organizer, and also a member of Reed Exhibitions (a leading international exhibition and conference organizer) Sponsored by the company’s Reed Exhibitions (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. and undertaken by Beijing Reed Huaqun Exhibitions Co., Ltd. The company’s gift and household products exhibition series is one of the large-scale and widely acclaimed exhibition brands in China. ·Beijing International Gifts, Premiums and Housewares Exhibition (spring), as the first exhibition of the national gifts and home furnishing industry, attracted nearly a thousand high-quality gift suppliers from all over the country and overseas to come to the exhibition with new and unique products for the new year. A centralized publishing platform for gift trend information, original designs and brands. Every spring, more than 40,000 gift channels, traditional retailers, online distributors, and corporate customers from Beijing, North China, and Northeast China will come as scheduled to draw inspiration, find suppliers, capture business opportunities, and exchange and learn with peers; through the exhibition The precise matching service helps buyers locate powerful factories and high-quality local service providers, and achieve cost-effective procurement for customers.
The 44th China·Beijing International Gifts, Premiums and Housewares Exhibition has:
- 45 000 professional visitors;
- 44,000 square meters of exhibition area;
- 1 200 exhibitors.
The main exhibits of this exhibition:
- Electronics (consumer electronics, wearable products)
- Small home appliances and digital products
- Cups and pots, low-priced customized promotional items
- Stationery and stationery, packaging and paper products
- Household products (umbrellas, kitchenware, home furnishings, clothing, towels, outdoor, toys, maternal and infant, car supplies)
- Bags, leather goods, hardware tools
- Household appliances, kitchen appliances
- Healthy food, seasonal food
- Home textiles
- Sports and leisure travel goods
- Branded products
- Crafts, collectibles
- International exhibitors
Highlights of the exhibition:
- The advantages of the political and economic core regions are prominent
- As the political and economic center of the country, Beijing gathers the headquarters of government, business, enterprises and institutions. It is the market channel center of North China. It has a large number of outstanding enterprises with leading production, design and innovation capabilities. The consumption upgrade index steadily ranks first in the consumption level of domestic residents, and the surrounding cities have huge sinking space. One-stop coverage of buyers in key regions across the country, accurate and efficient docking of high-quality terminal buyers.
- Scale upgrade to build a benchmark exhibition in the northern ceremonial market
- UFI authoritative certification exhibition, the whole hall is open, nearly 2,000 booths, 1,200 exhibiting companies, 44,000 square meters of exhibition scale, 45,000 professional buyers are the indicator of the northern ceremonial market, and companies choose high-quality platforms for the first exhibition of new products.
- Million-level database directly hits high-quality buyers
- Beijing Gift Fair has been deeply involved in the gift industry for 22 years, sharing Reed Huabo’s million-level database, providing one-to-one business matching, building a bridge between supply and demand, and helping exhibitors to accurately and efficiently match professional buyers.
- All-round and multi-channel promotion to enhance exhibiting efficiency
- Millions of mainstream media reports, portals, radio, TV stations and the media have conducted in-depth cooperation to expose exhibitors’ products and brands through all-round and multi-channels, and enhance the efficiency of the exhibition.
This exhibition is designed for people in the following fields:
- Manufacturers, agents, wholesalers, gift companies, advertising planning, cultural communication, creative design, public relations companies, retailers, group companies, enterprises and institutions, terminal enterprises, apparel, e-commerce, media, government, business associations, charity Organizations, bookstores and surrounding industries, individual businesses, and others.
- August 13-15, 2021
Friday, August 13, 2021 - Sunday, August 15, 2021